1st December - Blog created and 1st post

As I'm sure it will say on these pages very soon in a 'description' or 'about' box somewhere, I've created this new blog simply as a new place to post examples of my photography (wordy posts such as this will probably be few and far between). I'm currently enrolled in a City & Guilds course to gain academic knowledge of the craft, and I experiment regularly to gain practical experience.

I chose the name Imagery Inspired because of the way in which I have ended up throwing myself into this new hobby / craft / passion of mine : put simply, because of the loss of my 1st daughter, Anabelle...

So she is my inspiration for the work that follows and the reason I now find myself looking at things in this world with renewed eyes.

Appropriately then, the very first photograph I post to this blog is of something special bought for Anabelle by my wife Caroline (Caz - After Anabelle) for this Christmas, her first...


Merry Christmas Belle... x