Take a gander at the 'Before & After' image below...
|Click the image to see a larger version for closer inspection|
A few things that have been changed in the 'After' image then :-
- Altered the overall white balance
- Maintained the original colour tone of her lips
- Tidied up all the 'fly-away' hairs
- Touched up several small skin blemishes
- Whitened the white parts of her eyes
- Enlarged her eyes by 5% (Hollywood eyes!)
- Altered overall lighting tone (via a layered blend in 'Soft Light' mode)
Well, what do you think? Were all the changes worth it in the end? Is the final image believable and/or pleasing to the eye?